Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Subtle Soft Serve

Here's my first-day-of-school outfit.... After weeks and weeks of thinking, I decided which style I would like to present myself in for the new year. Some of my options were:
- boho
- chic
- calm and cool
- sporty
- classic
- edgy
- blingy
- businessy (for example: a blazer and crisp pants)
- school girl (for example: a button down shirt tucked into khakis topped off with a patterened pullover), and the list goes on....

But what I finally settled on was simple, subtle, and elegant --- all in one outfit. The secret key ingredient to the desired serving was dressing in pale and powdery shades. Here come the pics!

 
This powdery concoction consists of:
a powder blue ruffled top (tucked into),
a pale pink flouncy miniskirt, and fun
powder blue skinny jeans.

 
Matching accessories: a black and silver cluster of
bracelets, a spiral silver-bronze rhinestoned ring,
and a touch of bling in a silver rhinestoned 
"Love" necklace.

 - B

No comments:

Post a Comment