Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crop Top on a Skirt

Crop tops are THE summer necessity! Not only are they totally in style, but they are lightweight, airy, and look adorable on a skirt. Majority of my crop tops are printed or graphic, so today's post has a bunch of them, and I've arranged them all on a solid black skirt.... Let's take a look!

Here is the trending
"infinite love"symbol...

 
This cropped graphic
tee can be paired with
almost anything!
 
A chevron stripe cropped
sweater has a nice
calming touch to it.
 
This floral crop top
is flowy, elegant, and
simply appealing to
the eye ;)


And last here is one of
my favorites! Diamond
Supply Co. just gives
off the vibe that you're
AWESOME.

 
 a bit of shine can be
added as well...
 
...and so can a
diamond on
top :D
 


2 comments:

  1. I love that Diamond top! You have the cutest clothes and the best sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEED that infinite love top. I'm in love with all these outfits!

    ReplyDelete