Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Muscle Tee

So... this just sounds like a pathetic thing to say, but I'll say it anyways. Muscle tees are fun okay?!? They're just like any normal t-shirt except with the sleeves all ratty-tatty and huge :D Here are a couple of my own images of how I would dress up a muscle tee.

A Batman tee like this
one --- or any superhero
tee actually ---
would go  nicely with
colored jeans that
compliment the colors
 of the sign on the shirt,
 
as well as a matching
 *designer* handbag :D

 
A tribal printed tee
can be put together
with a printed scarf
of the same pattern
but with more of a
 variety of colors, like
 this plain black and
white one.
 
Some arm and hand candy
 is just unavoidable....
A matching pair of sunnies,
 a strappy wrap watch,
a stretchy pyramid stud
bracelet, and some stack
 rings are the essentials
 to bling up ANY outfit!
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed the last few posts I've published! Be sure to suscribe by email and post comments! If you have any fashion questions, comments, complaints, or whatever, go ahead and email me! Just click on the word COMMENTS in the red box below each post and type away!!!
 
Best regards,
Your Fashion Freak
 
(P.S: The comments box)
                                         | |
                                         \/


2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with that tribal printed tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylishious Bella, you are soooooo cool! I LOVE you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete