Friday, July 26, 2013

OOTD #1: Nude Colors with a Subtle Turquoise

Hellooo my Stylishious readers!
So today is the first Outfit of the Day! I think that now since I am giving my blog daily posts, I will be alternating between a theme one day and an OOTD the next.... What are your thoughts and opinions? If you have anything specific that you would like me to post, or discuss, just email me or leave a comment below! Anyways... let's get back to today's outfit!

I absolutely love this wonderful
ensemble, it has such a soothing
color combination to look at.
I adore how the scarf has that
 nudeish peachish color which
is paired with a soft tone of
turquoise. In addition, the cream
and white just make it fall into
the definition of perfect.
 
The key to giving an outfit like this the desired look is actually quite simple. So the garment with the pattern is going to be the core of the whole thing, because it is what the eye is naturally drawn to. To keep it that way, the rest of the articles should be on the same color palette, otherwise thrusting in a seperate color could potentially offset the entire setup... ouch.... :/   

Here are some matching
accessories...
 
 There are hardly many
times where an outfit
should be perfectly coordinated,
 but to be honest, the only
 other color that I can think
of is a vibrant shade of jade ....
Otherwise I don't think any
other color besides the four
on the scarf would make do....
 
And last, but not least,
 is an iconic statement
 bag --- like this matching
 satchel --- is needed to
make the outfit complete!
Well, that's it for today, fashion friends! I hope to hear from you all soon!

- Bella the Stylist
 

1 comment:

  1. This is totally fun. Thanks for suggesting that I look at it. You'll have to teach me how to better wear my scarves since so many of your posts include scarves in the outfits. I still have the hardest time wearing them. :) Miss Hutchins

    ReplyDelete